Internet Pro Club Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
Internet Pro Club members around the world.

Activity Feed Forums Ask General Questions YouTube Tutorials

Tagged: 

• YouTube Tutorials

• Mbonisi

January 6, 2021 at 6:50 pm

Im thinking of getting serious on focusing on providing YouTube Educational tutorials on Programming, can you please advise me sir on what to be done to earn I’m wiling to put the work

• Kudaonline 

Administrator
    January 7, 2021 at 3:13 pm

Hi how are you great that you are willing to put in the work.

here are some of the things you need to put into consideration

1. Define your target audience. for example programming for kids, programming for newbies, programming for web apps, programming for ladies, programming for experts, programming in java. PHP and so on. Narrowing down your niche will help to grow fast that to do anything and everything.

2. Have a great content plan. I mean you need to be consistent with your videos. If you say you publish 1 video per week make sure you stick to that. There are instances where you will have more energy to do more videos. I do that sometimes. What I do Is I do multiple videos and schedule them to go out once a week. This means I also have free time.

3. Learn a bit about youtube SEO. We have a great library of books on this topic that can help you see the ebooks section

4. Take time to learn and in most cases, you will learn from your mistakes. It takes about one good year of consistency to start seeing meaningful results with video marketing. So don’t give up in your first year.

Let me know if you have any questions

Reply to: Mbonisi
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now