Internet Pro Club Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
Internet Pro Club members around the world.

Activity Feed Forums Steps To Take To Start A Successful Online Business Why am I not making it when others have made it?

• Why am I not making it when others have made it?

• Nyarai

July 31, 2021 at 8:45 pm

I think first and foremost, the major reason has been lack of mentorship. Mentorship is critical in any endeavor. So, so far I, have not had the opportunity to get a Mentor- hence I skipped the essential steps to starting an online business. In the process I got discouraged and was about to give up when I stumbled upon KudaOnline. So I hope I finally got a Mentor.

I have also not been keeping company with like – minded people, people who speak the same language as me and understand what I am trying to do.

And just being stuck in an 8 to 5 job, spending more time at work and hence not having the time to invest time and effort into doing what I like most: copywriting and helping businesses with their online presence and working online which is something that will give me freedom. Yah I think that’s about it.

• Kudaonline 

Administrator
    August 1, 2021 at 8:21 am

hi how are you. I have been at the same spot as you are. I understand exactly what you are going through. Yes it is very important to have a mentor to guide you in this. Mentors will not show you everything, but they are a great start. As people go through the lessons we can foresee thier capabilities. Can’t wait to see your project live online. Cant wait to see you celebrating about your first client.

To your success

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 replies
Reply to: Nyarai
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now