Internet Pro Club Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
Internet Pro Club members around the world.

Activity Feed Forums Ask General Questions What makes people get attracted to online scams?

• What makes people get attracted to online scams?

• Kudaonline 

Administrator
    December 30, 2020 at 5:51 pm

Seems as if the online scams will never end as long there are people who need to make money fast. Today I got a message from someone who said they needed to make money fast online. This made me ask myself what makes people continue to lose money to online scammers?

Can you please discuss what makes people? get attracted to online scams and continue to lose money. If you can also share some of the best practices to making money online.

• Gift

December 30, 2020 at 6:10 pm
    • Online scams are becoming more of a trap to those who want to make money fast online, most people who got scammed are attracted by guys who post fake lifestyles on social media such as Instagram,Facebook &twitter.. examples of scams which have greatly attracted many are fake bitcoin investments where one is told that they will earn a rediculous return from a small investment of money and some are fake forex traders who would say they do account management.
    • Kudaonline 

Administrator
      December 31, 2020 at 6:53 am

I agree with you 100% Especially the bitcoin scams i have seen those come and go. I hope people will find time to learn what it takes to make money online. As the process takes long

• Chau

December 30, 2020 at 6:12 pm

Making money quickly does not necessarily mean the method is a scam. If you learn how to promote a highly converting legit offer using FB Ads or Solo Ads it can take you less than 7 days to make money online. People fall for Ponzi schemes where recruitment is the order of the day. If you fail to recruit you fail

• Kudaonline 

Administrator
      December 31, 2020 at 6:55 am

Yes yes this is correct. If a person comes to ma ask the question to making money online fast. Making money online is all about your strategy and knowing what you are doing. I normally pla my work before starting. Thi will lead to great results and fast because of the vast knowledge I acquired some years back . Thanks for the feedback

• Toots

December 30, 2020 at 6:53 pm

The get rich quick schemes always end in tears 😭. Making money online is just like any project in life, a lot of dedication, passion and learning is needed to succed. However, people never learn, if it’s too good to be true, it isn’t good at all. People are getting scammed because their close friends and relatives convince them to join especially the ponzi schemes, which are scams. For one to make .money online there are courses available,like here on internet pro club where by you’re taught website development, blogging, affiliate marketing, podcasting etc

That is how you make money online.

• Kudaonline 

Administrator
      December 31, 2020 at 6:58 am

Yes in most cases it will end in tears but at the same time looks like all the people that want to make money online will fall for a scam one way or the other. I hope we take this as a learning process. True with the schemes from family and friends I don this the trend will end

• Cliff

December 30, 2020 at 7:03 pm

People like get rich quick schemes too much. Anything that promises a quick return with little, minimal or no effort at all seems to draw people in. People lack patience and tenacity to master a skill that they can earn a living from for a much longer time. So what then happens is that other people cash in on situations like this and scam them

• Kudaonline 

Administrator
      December 31, 2020 at 7:02 am

I think how marketers promote products and services also contribute to this. I remember when getting started. When i would see a lot of testimonies it seemed so easy little did i know that there is a lot to this niche called make money online/

Like you said learning is key

Reply to: Kudaonline<span class="bp-verified-badge"></span>
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now