Internet Pro Club Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
Internet Pro Club members around the world.

Activity Feed Forums Ask General Questions Trading online

• Trading online

Mem updated 5 months, 3 weeks ago 2 Members · 5 Posts
  • Lloyd Tarirai

April 3, 2021 at 7:38 pm

Hello team.iam looking out for someone who can assist me to trade online.for example trading using imarketlive 

• Lloyd Tarirai

April 3, 2021 at 8:00 pm

Hi. I trade Synthetics with Deriv. You can contact me for details

+263777069078

• Lloyd Tarirai

April 3, 2021 at 8:35 pm

Ok ok thank you

• Kudaonline 

Administrator
    April 5, 2021 at 9:23 am

Hi how are you? Most online forex traders are self-taught. there are many resources that you can use to start trading online. Before I tell you my thoughts lets look at what IML imarketslive is and how it works.

What is Imarketslive?

Imarketslive offers forex trading tools and education. To access these it comes with a monthly payment one has to pay. However, most people have the challenge of paying monthly for this service. You find that most people don’t subscribe for more than 6 months. The reason is that they won’t be profitable. Forex trading itself takes time to master and to remain in the game takes a lot of courage.

Imarketslive MLM pay plan

imarketslive has an MLM compensation plan, this makes the platform have network marketers as well. These network marketers are not necessarily forex traders. They are good at team building. ave a close look at the compensation plan you will notice that if one has a huge team they make a lot of money from thier teams as compared to thier trading activities.

Is Imarketslive a great place to learn forex trading?

The content is great and the tools as well. Considering the competition out there of other places you can learn forex. There are many websites where you can learn the same staff they teach at no cost. Check out babypips.com the education and the forum at baby pips will help you with your forex trading journey.

My final thoughts about forex trading and imarkets live.

If you are just beginning forex trading I suggest you stick to free learning resources. Have an understanding of how forex trading works and take it from there. Find a local mentor to help you kick start your forex trading. Local mentors understand the best forex brokers to use and so on. If you choose to pay for lessons imarketslive is not my number one recommendation.

Resources

If you have any questions please let me know

• Mem

April 5, 2021 at 4:35 pm

Hi Lloyd, 🙋‍♀️ Iam Mem, I can help you. I agree with what KudaOnline has said above regarding imarketslive , it is now called IM ACADEMY, I can offer you free access to my IM account for few months for you to see if it’s for you. click on the link above and I will see you inside

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 replies
Reply to: Lloyd Tarirai
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now