TrevorGuestJanuary 19, 2021 at 1:43 pm
I deposited money into a skrill account using a Mastercard unfortunately the skrill account had the option of *not for gambling* was active now i can’t deposit on my Deriv account and the money can’t be withdrawn into the Mastercard for reversal.
Any idea on how i can sort it out to get it into my Deriv? You help will be appreciated..
AdministratorJanuary 19, 2021 at 3:02 pm
Skrill has been making a lot of changes lately
here are the deposit options that seem to be easy to me
1. Derv Dp2p see how it works on this video
2. Airtm see how it works on this video
However here are some suggested solutions you have with your MasterCard
1. It should work on another broker . Try a different broker like hotforex.com
2. Find someone who needs to make an online payment and use your skrill or mastercard and they give you usd
3. There are guys who can assist you on this but they will charge you 25% of the total amount they will exchange with you the skrill that can be deposited to deriv.
4. Here is a whatsapp group link https://chat.whatsapp.com/7hG794v0oF68pixCy2TD60 there are other traders there. Please note that deal only with people you know and trust on this one
Let me know if you have any other questions
TrevorGuestJanuary 19, 2021 at 5:19 pm
Thank so much