Internet Pro Club Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
Internet Pro Club members around the world.

• Skrill

• Ayanda

November 9, 2020 at 2:59 pm

Hyy I wanted to ask I have a verified Skrill account but then lm trying to withdraw money to my MasterCard but I’m failing so which bank in Zimbabwe can l use to apply for a Visa card and to withdraw my money

• Kudaonline 

Administrator
    November 9, 2020 at 3:36 pm

Hi how are you. I have not been using this method for a while because of its charges. But what i have done that worked was using a visa card from steward bank The visa card worked.

Other options of disposing your skrill is to find people that need skrill you send them skrill and they give you cash, ecocash or zipit. When doing this option make sure you deal with people you like know and trust.

Are you doing forex trading, which broker are you using?

Please let me know if you have any questions

Regards

Kuda

• Ayanda

November 9, 2020 at 4:17 pm

I’m a forex trader I use Xm broker,so if l use steward bank do they easily accept money from Skrill or they will give me problems.

• Kudaonline 

Administrator
      November 9, 2020 at 4:51 pm

You you can get your money with no issues.

you can check out deriv.com its one broker that is now used by many Zimbabweans because they have easy deposit and withdrawal method via their peer to peer exchange. I have done a video that explains how the peer to peer works https://youtu.be/NapSJlkVKgc

If you see this video you will see how easy it is to use ecocash, USD, zipit even bond notes to deposit and withdraw.

Let me know if you have any questions

Reply to: Ayanda
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close