Internet Pro Club Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
Internet Pro Club members around the world.

Activity Feed Forums Ask General Questions Paypal workaround

• Paypal workaround

kudaonline updated 2 weeks, 6 days ago 3Members · 4 Posts
  • Buleh

August 16, 2020 at 3:17 pm

Hie

First let me say I'm fed up!!! Ok it's been months now trying to figure out how I can cheat that paypal thing  and find a way out to receive payments  against all odds .Even though Zimbabwe is under this burden ,I still persisted but now enough is enough  aah my heard is aching.  KUDA Im glad that I bumped into you blog this other day and found you as a solution  to my problem  and I know you can help.By the way I'm a freelancer and really need this workaround because I can't even proceed with my work on PeoplePerHour  just because even if I complete a task ,"How Im I going to receive  my payments?! "
    So,you said you receive paypal payments  through the work around of a paypal account regestered by your friend  abroad. And you get payments via ecocash?Look I'm all confused .Can you help me try this your idea  by explaining it exactly how you can finally  get your cash in hand. 

• Kudaonline 

Administrator
    August 17, 2020 at 8:09 pm

Hi How are you find a friend in the diaspora and ask for permission to use their PayPal to receive payments and they send you money via mukuru or world remit. I am not sure if there is any other information that you need. Just let me know if there is any

• Bongiwe

December 30, 2020 at 6:42 pm

Now the problem with asking to use a friend’s PayPal is that some freelance sites insist that the PayPal account has to belong to the freelancer. Any suggestions to solve that problem?

• kudaonline

December 30, 2020 at 10:41 pm

ii recently came acrooss xoom.com i am yet to try it out see this video https://youtu.be/w7SNVFIlyyw

Reply to: Buleh
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now