Internet Pro Club Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
Internet Pro Club members around the world.

Home Forums Ask General Questions Making money through crypto

• Making money through crypto

• jacksparrow263

January 28, 2021 at 4:23 pm

Hi Kuda hope u well. Kuda I want to make money! I really want to get into cryptocurrencies right now and I have been doing my research on the cryptos I can buy on a student budget. So basically I realised bitcoin is the biggest followed by ethereum. Im considering getting those two and im also going to get Chainlink and other smaller coins just to me a few, and did I mention Im on a budget. My question is should i put more of the money in the bigger coins or should i take the risk and spend more on the smaller coins?

i also wanted to ask which is the best platform can i use to buy these coins,i realised coinbase doesn’t work in Zim, and im not so sure about the option on skrill to trade cryptos

• Kudaonline 

Administrator
    January 28, 2021 at 6:52 pm

Hi I am well thanks and you?

So I have an upcoming blog post that has this title online business you can start with less than $100.00 keep an eye on the blog section.

If you are going to go for cryptos there you must have a one of these two things 1. Money and 2. Knowledge.

There are ways to invest in crpto but for them to be profitable you must have huge amounts of money to invest. On the other hand there are many crypto invesnt programs that are eall over the internet. You could participate in those but you should have knowledge on online marekting. I am talking about MLM programs and also affiliate programs that will pay your comissions in crypto.

Should you inevst in other coins

Yes you should but like i said you will need more money to do that. You just buy and hold your coins wait for the price to go up. SOme coins will never gain value through more and more coins are being produced.

You have great ideas

Please go though this ebook 100 online business ideas

I hope in the book you may find somthing that you may like as well

• jacksparrow263

January 29, 2021 at 5:54 am

Thank very much really appreciate the help

Reply to: jacksparrow263
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now