Internet Pro Club Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
Intenret Pro Club community around the world.

Activity Feed Forums Ask General Questions Localbitcoins EDD verification process

• Localbitcoins EDD verification process

• Cliff

October 5, 2020 at 7:04 am

Hie Kuda, i received an email from localbitcoins.com asking me to do what they call EDD verification process in my account for me to continue trading ( sell or buy).Failer to do that i wont be able to trade or withdraw and i dont know what this verification is. I tried checking but couldnt get it. 

Thanks in advance bro.

• Kudaonline 

Administrator
    October 5, 2020 at 8:24 am

Hi Cliff. I last used my localbitcoin.com account a long time back. How ever I remember uploading my id,proof of residence and getting stuck with phone verification. Looks like their system does not send an SMS to my econet phone number. I suggest you start using blockchain as your bitcoin wallet if you live in Zimbabwe. I moved all my bitcoins to blockchain from local bitcoins. I have made several attempts to contact their support on this issue but their responses did not help.

The process of verification is the same in many websites have a look at this video here https://youtu.be/5IQIpoicrSk just check if you have done any of those.

Let me know if this helps or if you have any other questions

• Cliff

October 5, 2020 at 8:57 am

Ok thanks for the info, i do have a blockchain wallet but i cant buy btc on the site, will i be able to send & receive just like that because i am afraid i might not be able to send the btc i received in my wallet on blockchain.

• Cliff

October 7, 2020 at 10:24 am

Ok am just doing that thanks a lot for the info, i did use it yesterday without problems.

• Kudaonline 

Administrator
      October 7, 2020 at 5:38 pm

Awesome thanks fo the feedback. Please let us know if you have questions.

Reply to: Cliff
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close