Internet Pro Club Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
Internet Pro Club members around the world.

Activity Feed Forums Ask General Questions Legit platform for selling bitcoins

• Legit platform for selling bitcoins

• Jealian

November 11, 2020 at 1:58 pm

Hello someone introduced me to paxful online platform and said I can invest by buying my bitcoins from there. He also said I will get my profit in 24hrs.. is it legit can I trust this person I don’t understand how the Bitcoin buying and selling works and iam not sure of what the person’s role is for me to get my profits in 24hrs. Kindly assist me please

• Kudaonline 

Administrator
    November 11, 2020 at 2:36 pm

Hi how are you?

Let me try to break down your question and give you the best answers.

• Is paxful legit?

Paxful is an online platfrom that people use to buy and sell bitcoins. You can exchange your usd cash to bitcoin. You then use the bitcoins however you want. A lot of people including my self use paxful to send, receive, buy and sell bitcoin. Paxful is a legit platform but the person you are dealing with may not be legit. Let me explain.

• Bitcoin profit in 24 hours

Having used bitcoin over the past years I have seen many bitcoin scams that come and go. based on the proits promised that person is not legit. What he wants you to do. If for you to convert your USD cash into bitcoin then invest through him. Probably the bitcoin will be send to that person and it means you would have lost the money to that person and not to paxful.

• How to buy and sell bitcoin

Many people that are getting started with bitcoin are vulnerable to scammers. They dont take time to learn what is bitcoin and how it works. Which is why I highly recommend that you go through bitcoin for beginners course

there i covered all you need to know about bitcoin as a beginner I also shared a lot about my experience and some common mistakes that a lot of people do.

Please before you use bitcoin go through the course.

Let me know if you have any questions

• Mike

November 12, 2020 at 8:39 am

Hey I really want to sell my btc quick. Do you know any website that I can sell my btc and maybe send the money to my Visa.

• Kudaonline 

Administrator
      November 14, 2020 at 6:44 am

if you live in Zimbabwe. You can sell your bitcoins to people who use bitcoin. We have a bitcoin whatsapp group in Zimbabwe click here to join

or

You can sell your bitcoin on Cryptogem This is a Zimbabwean website

or

you can find the people that need bitcoin I wrote an article explaining who uses bitcoin in Zimbabwe read it here

Let me know if you have any questions

Reply to: Jealian
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close