Internet Pro Club Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
Internet Pro Club members around the world.

• ITRODUCTION

ARTWELL updated 2 weeks, 1 day ago 2 Members · 3 Posts
  • ARTWELL

July 18, 2021 at 4:16 pm

My name is Artwell and i live in Harare,Zimbabwe.I have been trying to make money online since early 2020 but i havent been successful in archieving my goal.I saw may websites saying they offer freelance jobs and pay you online but non of them worked for me and some of them even wanted a startup fee from me yet for me to get some intrests into it was because i was broke and wanted some money but instead the websites then wanted some money from me.

i cant say i have a hustle i am currently doing online because non of them have worked for me so far but with the help of this site by Kuda , i hope and believe something is going to change and im goin to start a profitable hustle online soon.

The challenges i once faced were that a lot of scammers seemed to be good sheperds to me by offering me fake online jobs and saying i should pay a startup fee to start yet after they took my money they will be nowhere to be found.

• Kudaonline 

Administrator
    July 18, 2021 at 4:46 pm

Hi Artwell great to know you and your story about your online hustle. We all have gone through some of these experiences in our early years. I guess its the beginning of the journey to making money online. Have worked with a number of online entrepreneurs and they share the same stories. I can’t wait to hear your success story soon. Follow the training you are doing and make sure you take notes as much as possible. I am available to assist if you need any help. Just use the forum ok

To your success

• ARTWELL

July 18, 2021 at 5:03 pm

Thank you so much kuda at least we feel that we are not alone bro .Be blessed for your kindness

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies
Reply to: ARTWELL
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now