Internet Pro Club Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
Internet Pro Club members around the world.

Activity Feed Forums Ask General Questions Is cryptoshares a scam or not?

• Is cryptoshares a scam or not?

Kudaonline  updated 2 weeks ago 2 Members · 2 Posts
  • Blessing

July 18, 2021 at 5:53 pm

Hi Kuda I have gone through a number of your lecture’s online thanks so much for the great info. I wanted to ask your opinion about cryptoshares is it legit?

• Kudaonline 

Administrator
    July 19, 2021 at 2:34 pm

Hi how are you thanks for reaching out.

I am going to share my thoughts about a company called cryptoshares that has been a buzz in Zimbabwe and the southern region of Africa. There are some key point to look at in any business model and it what I am going to share and lasts I will share my unique take if it’s a scam or not.

What is cryptoshares business model?

There are many ways to make money online. Looking the business model for this company. Its an illegal investment scheme. Though they claim to be doing forex trading with the money invested which I think its not true. Ask any person who has been around forex trading about the idea of giving someone your money to trade on your behalf. Most would say “NO” to that idea. Companies like deriv and Hotforx even on their sites states the risk of losing money through forex trading.

Who is Martin from cryptoshares?

The person leading the scheme is referred to as Martin. Who claim to be based in South Africa and uses a south African number in whatsapp groups. His identity is not known. Most of cryptoshares members do not know him. This is a huge red flag.

Should you join cyptoshares?

This is entirely up-to you. In most cases 99.99% of schemes like that end in tears. A lot pf people lose money in fact most people lose money. Especially those that would have invested late into the scheme. Yes there maybe people making life changing money. That is not the case for everyone. There is a higher percentage of people who will lose out. If your decision is to invest. Do that with money that you can afford to lose and don’t blame the person who introduced you to the scheme.

Is cryptoshares in Zimbabwe a scam?

In my opinion YES it is a scam. Sadly most people will know about it when its late.

Signs of a scam?

1. The return on investment is unreal

2. If you start to see some delays in payouts it’s a sign that its almost coming to the end.

3. Returns will little or no work done.

How to start making money online?

If you need to make money online or start an online business this takes time of learning and building the business. Check out my free course on the steps one needs to take to start an online business here

If you have any questions please let us know.

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 replies
Reply to: Blessing
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now