Internet Pro Club Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
Internet Pro Club members around the world.

• Emrit.io

• MaiChichi

January 26, 2021 at 10:38 pm

Hello Kuda. Have you come across this. Is this legit and possible in Zimbabwe.๐Ÿ‘‡

*LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY THAT YOU CAN’T AFFORD TO MISS.*

GOOD NEWS!!

Hello friends & and all my colleagues and partner in here

Get this Helium miner for FREE FREE

This coolspot device for mining Hellium HNT tokens cost almost $300 last year

But you can now get it for FREE and it will be shipped to your doorstop..

UK, US, Dubia, South Africa, Nigeria any where you are in the world..you can get it for FREE

No shipping or hidden fee!!

Your get way to your financial freedom in 2021

Goodluck.

Register for FREE now and fill in your details with your email address

Click on the link below๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿฝ

Home

Input your email and accept the terms and Click on get started and fill your correct detail.

• Kudaonline 

Administrator
    January 27, 2021 at 11:55 am

Hi thanks so much for sharing this. Unfortunately i wont be able to take part as i have a lot on my plate at the moment

• Lucy

January 27, 2021 at 2:41 pm

Thank you for the reply. Well I wasn’t asking you to join bt I just wanted ask for your general opinion if its worth considering or its an outright scam

• Kudaonline 

Administrator
      January 28, 2021 at 9:35 am

Hi so I checked thier site.

My approach to anything online I hardly ask myself if it’s a scam or not.

I have not heard about it, I checked their emrit website browsed a few things. here are some points that you may need to consider asking yourself and make a decision based on that.

1. What will you learn from joining? in some cases you may not make money at all but some of these programs have great educational training. Education is a lifetime investment.

2. Will the product work for you. I noticed they said they will send you some staff to your door step will you get that in Zimbabwe due to sanctions?

3. Are you good at team building and internet marketing. See the emrit program has a referral program meaning you can earn commission. If you are good at recruiting and team building chances are high that you can make money in Emrit or any other program that you join here is a training for team building

4. Is Emrit legit or a scam? That I am not sure I have not been a member and I dont have anyone among my friends who is a member.

Let me know if you have any questions

Reply to: MaiChichi
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now