Internet Pro Club Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
Internet Pro Club members around the world.

Forums Forums Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Crypto Wallets

• Crypto Wallets

• Fatah

August 29, 2020 at 12:46 pm
    • Hie , I am a Zimbabwean residing in South Africa I tried to register and get verified by Blockchain and was not successful , I need to invest in crypto currency .
    • I even tried other like Paxfull, Luno, Trust wallet all they are not able to verify my documents
    • The most reason is I don’t have any bank account with local S A banks but I do have from Zimbabwe with Steward bank and here I use a visa card.
    • Another question is it possible to use a visa card to fund , buy and sell crypto currency ?
    • If it is possible to register with Blockchain can you tell me how ? And how did you get verified , coz I saw your last year video on YouTube about this topic.

• Kudaonline 

Administrator
    August 29, 2020 at 2:17 pm

Hi how are you?

1. You can use your Zimbabwean details on blockchain for verification purposes. In order to use blockchain there is no need for you to be verified. I used it for a very long time without being verified. Only that verification will give you a few extra features.
    2. Looks like you have issues with your documents. Please go through the requirements that they need and make sure your documents meet what they need.
    3. You can still use your visa account to do online transactions
    4. Please go through my bitcoin for beginners course I covered a lot on getting started with bitcoin especially if you live in Zimbabwe. See the course here

Reply to: Fatah
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close