MemberAugust 29, 2020 at 12:46 pm
- Hie , I am a Zimbabwean residing in South Africa I tried to register and get verified by Blockchain and was not successful , I need to invest in crypto currency .
- I even tried other like Paxfull, Luno, Trust wallet all they are not able to verify my documents
- The most reason is I don’t have any bank account with local S A banks but I do have from Zimbabwe with Steward bank and here I use a visa card.
- Another question is it possible to use a visa card to fund , buy and sell crypto currency ?
- If it is possible to register with Blockchain can you tell me how ? And how did you get verified , coz I saw your last year video on YouTube about this topic.
AdministratorAugust 29, 2020 at 2:17 pm
Hi how are you?
- You can use your Zimbabwean details on blockchain for verification purposes. In order to use blockchain there is no need for you to be verified. I used it for a very long time without being verified. Only that verification will give you a few extra features.
- Looks like you have issues with your documents. Please go through the requirements that they need and make sure your documents meet what they need.
- You can still use your visa account to do online transactions
- Please go through my bitcoin for beginners course I covered a lot on getting started with bitcoin especially if you live in Zimbabwe. See the course here