Internet Pro Club Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
Internet Pro Club members around the world.

• Molly

May 20, 2020 at 2:45 pm

Hi guys. What kind of cards can I link my paypal with here in Zimbabwe? I bought a Steward bank visa but paypal has refused .Pay says ” your card has been declined, try another method.” Which card should I use. The steward bank attendants said our visa doesn’t receive money internationally.

• Kudaonline 

Administrator
    May 20, 2020 at 3:12 pm

Hi How are you?

Making a payment with Paypal In Zimbabwe.

You can only connect a bank to your PayPal account in Zimbabwe if you need to make a payment online via PayPal. Let’s say you need to buy a book online via PayPal. You deposit money (USD) into your bank card and connect your bank card to PayPal and make the payment. The money will be deducted from your card.

Bank cards that work with PayPal in Zimbabwe

I use Fbcprepaid master card, At some point, I used ecocash VCN (virtual card number). I am sure all master cards work just check with your bank.

To receive payments via PayPal in Zimbabwe

Your question seems like you need to receive money to your bank via PayPal. Unfortunately, at this stage, you can’t do that In Zimbabwe. This has to do with PayPal and bank having that connection and there is no connection. In other countries, you can easily do that.

How I receive Paypal In Zimbabwe

What I do if I need to receive money via PayPal. I ask my cousin in the UK to receive money online on my behalf using his PayPal account. He then sends me the money via world remit or ecocash FCA, or Western Union.

This is the only method I am using at this stage. You may need to ask a friend or family member in countries that are allowed to receive PayPal payments to assist you.

Hope this answers your question

Let me know if you have other questions.

• Molly

May 20, 2020 at 3:20 pm

Hey, thanks very much dude.. I appreciate it.

• SibandaS

June 11, 2020 at 6:14 pm

So for Pay Pal the Zimbabwe banks Mastercard is used only to deposit into the account (Pay Pal}. Then say I do some work online and money is deposited into my PayPal account is it possible for me to transfer that money into some else’s account who is outside Zimbabwe so that they send me the money?

• Kudaonline 

Administrator
      June 12, 2020 at 6:20 am

If you do work online you don’t need the money deposited to your paypal.
      You jut have the money deposited to your friend’s account direct and
      they send money to you via wold remit

• Kudaonline 

Administrator
    June 12, 2020 at 6:17 am

If you do work online you don’t need the money deposited to your paypal. You jut have the money deposited to your friend’s account direct and they send money to you via wold remit

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 replies
Reply to: Molly
Your information:

Cancel
Start of Discussion
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now