Internet Pro Club Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
Intenret Pro Club community around the world.

Activity Feed Forums Ask General Questions Bitcoin interchange ?

• Bitcoin interchange ?

• Knowledge

October 6, 2020 at 5:27 pm

Hello I’d like to know if http://www.bitcoin-interchange.net is also legit. It uses a different system unlike what I am learning here. They have offices in Harare CBD where u open an investment starting from $10 and they pay a fixed % after 10 working days. Please advise as I’m new to things here?

Also as I learn I’d like to know which is e better investment or are they all ok?

• Kudaonline 

Administrator
    October 7, 2020 at 7:13 am

A number of people have asked me about bitcoin interchange if it’s a scam or legit. I will give you my honest review about it. Lets look at some facts though

What is bitcoin and how does it work

I have been buying and selling bitcoin for a number of years. Most people I have sold bitcoin to are people that are looking to invest for a profit. Instead of learning about how bitcoin works all they care about is just buying bitcoin and making the investment. Understand that bitcoin comes with great reward and huge risks. You should be prepared for them. In my other article I wrote about the people that use bitcoin in Zimbabwe mostly. You can read the article to discover some people that use bitcoin. In an effort to educate people about the use of bitcoin I created a bitcoin for beginner’s course. This course covers all you need to know about bitcoin. I highly recommend you go through it before you do any sort of investment.

Is bitcoin interchange a scam or not?

I am not a member of this program and I don’t think I would want to be one. I checked their website there are some functions that are not working. Like if you check the footer the social links are not working. Seems as if they don’t have a social proof. What I mean by social proof. There are little to no one talking about this business on social sites. Maybe is a new company I don’t know. Any bitcoin investment of this nature may not end well. If you decide to participate make sure you participate with money that you are prepared to lose. See people need conviction that it works. The first time you may invest $10 like you said if you get paid you would want to invest more and more. Be very care full of that. In my opinion this looking like a scam. See how I earn bitcoin without spending any investment.

Online Opportunity vs Online business

If you are passionate about making money online. You need to understand the difference between an opportunity and an online business. An opportunity comes for a few months and vanishes. An online business is something that you create for long term, something that you can leave for your kids, or sell if you no longer want to work on it.

An online business is what most people want but in many cases they get destructed by fly-by-night opportunities. I have been there I have done that. This is the reason why we created the course section to help others start long term online money project. Check out the ebook section you will get access to a lot of books on different topics about making money online.

Conclusion

If you would to invest in bitcoin interchange go ahead but use money that you are ready to lose in case things don’t go the way you expected. At the same time find our how you can start a solid online business that will give you lifetime income.

Did I miss anything? Do you have any experience with bitcoin interexchange?

Les discuss

and let me know if you have any questions

• Batsi

October 7, 2020 at 10:08 am

I have friends who have invested there and got their returns but I discourage them because it looks like a ponzi scheme. They seem to use current investors funds to pay old investors. The website is also dubious, I have tried to contact their headoffice but they dont respond. The given email address bounces

• Kudaonline 

Administrator
      October 7, 2020 at 5:41 pm

Indeed, its not a place to invest money and be certain of returns. Thanks so much for the feedback.

Reply to: Knowledge
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close