Internet Pro Club Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
Internet Pro Club members around the world.

Forums Forums Ask General Questions Binary.com funding

• Binary.com funding

Stunna updated 1 month, 1 week ago 3 Members · 5 Posts
  • Kt1

June 16, 2020 at 3:27 am

Alright, thanks.Will check it out.Which is the fastest and cheapest method you would recommend to fund my binary.com account?I have the money in my Visa account.

• Kudaonline 

Administrator
    July 4, 2020 at 6:47 pm

Hi, how are you Ii think if you have a Skrill account you can deposit money in your skrill with visa and move the money to binary via skrill. This skrill option will only work if you have an existing skrill account already. Skrill is no longer taking new registrations from people in Zimbabwe

• Stunna

September 15, 2020 at 5:30 am

can i use my steward bank visa to deposit and withdraw funds from binary.com.

On your YouTube video you only mentioned Barclays.

• Kudaonline 

Administrator
      September 15, 2020 at 6:13 am

Hi yes you can do that but you would need to do this via skrill. What you do is you deposit your money into visa convert the money in visa into skrill from skrill you deposit into binary.com you do your trades

The vice versa is true

you withdraw money from binary.com into skrill and from skrill to your visa.

Unfortunately skrill does not take new registrations from Zimbabwe anymore. Here is some alternatives that you can use instead of using visa.

1. Airtm if you are new to airtm and have no idea how it works please look at this video. Many online forex traders in Zimbabwe are using airtm to deposit and withdraw money from binary.com

2. Use bitcoin Again i am not sure how well you know about the use of bitcoin in Zimbabwe. I have adone a training course on how to use bitcoin in Zimbabwe. This course is for beginners you can access the course here

You may also read the article here

you will learn about the people that use bitcoin in Zimbabwe.

Though the alternatives I gave may be new to you. At the end of the day its a better option compared to using visa.

Let me know if this helps and if you have any questions

• Stunna

September 15, 2020 at 10:45 am

okay thanks a lot

Reply to: Kt1
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close