Internet Pro Club Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
Internet Pro Club members around the world.

Activity Feed Forums Ask General Questions 10 day course or 52 week course?

Tagged: 

• 10 day course or 52 week course?

Kclub  updated 11 months ago 2 Members · 2 Posts
  • Kudaonline 

Administrator
    October 7, 2020 at 7:01 pm

I need to change the landing page on my website kudaonline.com

Want to add an optin page and collect emails. I am debating is I should l have a 10-day free email course on affiliate marketing or a 52-week course. I am thinking a ten-day course may not be good enough for follow-ups and a 52-week course will have a full year of building relations with visitor. At the same time I feel its long.

What are your thoughts on this one?

Would you sign up for a 52-week course or a 10-day course?

Please explain

• Kclub 

Administrator
    October 23, 2020 at 7:33 pm

Hi Kuda, personally I would sign up for a 52 week course rather than or never for the 10 day course.

Reasons why:

1. 10 Day Course Is too small as it feels like you will be doing what all the other Affiliate Marketing gurus are doing just teaching the basics not really uncovering the in and outs of Affiliate Marketing.
    2. When a course is small or free very few people will really commit in the long run, most people will just do the course and no action (execution) in the end.
    3. 52 course will build long lasting relationships like you said, a 10 day course you be adding much unnecessary noise or spam to your course forum with people who aren’t likely to commit to affiliate marketing.
    4. The 52 day course will easily help you filter which people to work as they will show you the commitment over 52 days.
Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 replies
Reply to: Kudaonline<span class="bp-verified-badge"></span>
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now